Windows 10 is the latest version of the Windows OS and it is introduced by the Microsoft Corporation. There are many advanced features in the Windows 10 when it is compared with older versions such as Windows 8 and Windows 7. Windows 10 is has intuitive interface and it is effective and can be applicable for smartphones and tabs also. Even after having advanced features in the Windows 10 there are some problems that may occur and you need to fix them. Let us discuss about few problems in brief.
1) Windows 7 or Windows 8 cannot be upgraded to Windows 10:
If you face upgrade problem then you just need to follow these steps:
- Go to Control Panel and run Windows Update and see that the PC is up to date. If not then you need to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter.
- Now you should make use of Media Creation Tool, which will get from the internet and save it and run on the PC which you wish to upgrade.
- You need to make sure that on the BIOS, the hardware Disable Execution Prevention (DEP) is switched on. If the problem is not solved yet, then you go to Start Menu and run Adjust the performance and appearance of Windows and click on the Data Execution Prevention tab and for all the programs and services you need to turn on the DEP. Now reboot and try again.
2) Can’t upgrade to the latest Windows 10 version:
In the last year of November the Windows 10 got many significant updates and most of the computers fail to install it. Click on the Start Menu and type ‘Winver’ and press Enter. Now you need to try troubleshooting Windows Update. According to many experts using of Media Creation Tool is very much effective, so download it and make use of it to upgrade the PC. After installing it you will see the screen as “Ready to install” but it doesn’t show anything about an update. It is true that the installer is now about to install the correct Windows 10 version and you need to set up the personal file and apps and should correct Install. This installation will not affect any of the apps, data and the settings.